Monday, September 7, 2009

Last Chance to See, the TV version

Couple of nice pictures from my weekend trip to Victoria, BC's capital city.


I must get around to watching the TV programme based on the Douglas Adam's book "Last Chance to See". The book is one of my favourite, and sadly since it came out two decades ago the Yangtse river dolphin, one of the endangered creatures in the book, has indeed gone extinct.

Stephen Fry stars in the made for TV version, and as such is going to be fantastic.


Just made Indian Dahl Soup as my mother is visiting from England. So nice when a guest asks for seconds, especially when it's one of my favourite things to cook. I made a big pot of it and it's all gone. I should really post a picture of it sometime; in the meantime enjoy this version of the recipe that someone lifted from the book I found it in.


And the original book:






No comments: